Canada is a dream country to visit, and every year thousands of people visit Canada to explore its beauty and nature on a tourist visa. The process of getting a Canadian tourist visa is not complex at all, in fact, by going through the right channels, you can fly to Canada without any troublesome documentation. With the help of Canada tourist visa agents in Delhi, you can apply for it. This article will help you get more information about Canada Tourist Visa.
There are mainly two types of tourist visas to apply for. One is with just a single entry and the other visa offers multiple entries within the time of 6 months. It’s not in your hand to choose, rather the Canadian state itself has a system to allocate the respective visas to the applicants.
Tourist Visa Requirements for Canada
There are a lot of factors that come into consideration when it comes to Canada tourist visa applications. The applicant has to be of good character and indicate his true intention for the visit, otherwise, the application can be rejected.
- The applicants need to show a bank statement that they have enough funds in their bank account for the temporary stay.
- The applicants cannot work or study on their tourist visas in Canada.
- There shouldn’t be any criminal record of the applicant, he has to prove this by a court document, and he also has to promise of abiding by all the country’s regulations.
- If the applicant is planning to stay with his family or relatives, his sponsors have to send the applicant an invitation letter.
- They can also ask you to prove your relation to your sponsors and they also need to give their financial statements.
- You also need to write a declaration letter to the government of Canada to explain your reason to visit.
- The applicant also needs to attach his property deed or lease to prove that his stay in Canada is temporary and will return to his home country after the visa ends.
- Not all, but some countries’ citizens need a Canada temporary resident visa for the stay.
- Certain profiles of the applicants can be doubtful, and they can ask them to fill the additional requirements.
Once all the above requirements are done, fill out the eligibility form along with the documents. Submit it and get your passport stamped. the application fee for the visit visa is $100 but if your biometrics is not done, you need to pay an extra $85. Once you submit the application and fee, the processing can take time from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the country you live in. if you are planning to visit your family in Canada, and don’t know where to start, contact us now.